Use these charts to find the right dose of Children’s MOTRIN® or Infants’ MOTRIN® for your child.
A few reminders:
- When giving any medicine, always read and follow the label carefully.
- Find right dose on chart.
- If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Only use the dosing device provided with the medicine. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Do not give more than directed.
- If needed, repeat dose every 6-8 hours. But, do not use more than 4 times a day.
- Shake well before using.
- mL = milliliter
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium 2 mg
This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center at 1-877-895-3665.