A few reminders:
- When taking any medicine, always read and follow the label carefully.
- Always keep the outer carton of MOTRIN® products.
- These ibuprofen dosage directions are for adults and children 12 years and older.
- Do not take more than directed.
MOTRIN® IB DOSING CHART
|MOTRIN® IB Caplets*|
|adults and children 12 years and older||
take 1 caplet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
if pain or fever does not respond to 1 caplet, 2 caplets may be used
do not exceed 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
|children under 12 years||Ask a doctor|
*The smallest effective dose should be used.Back to top
- If you have any questions, talk to your healthcare professional or contact our Consumer Care Center at 1-877-895-3665.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222.
This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center at 1-877-895-3665.