- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 4.33ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Where to Buy
Treat migraine headaches with powerful pain relief. MOTRIN® IB Migraine Ibuprofen Liquid Gels contain 200mg of the NSAID* pain reliever ibuprofen to help deliver effective relief from migraine pain. Available for purchase in 20 and 80 count.
*non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Heart attack and stroke warning: NSAIDs, except aspirin, increase the risk of heart attack, heart failure, and stroke. These can be fatal. The risk is higher if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
Medication overuse headache warning: Headaches may worsen if this product is used for 10 or more days per month.
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
adults and children 12 years and older
- take 1 caplet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- if pain or fever does not respond to 1 caplet, 2 caplets may be used
- do not exceed 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
children under 12 years ask a doctor
- Each capsule contains: potassium 20 mg
- Read all directions and warnings before use. Keep carton.
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F). Protect from light.
- Do not use if foil inner seal imprinted with "Sealed For Your Safety" is broken or missing
Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect).
This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have.